WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF) is designed for anyone in the workplace who is responsible for the well-being of their employees and wants to raise their awareness of mental health and wellbeing, as well as break the stigma surrounding mental health and help create a positive mental health culture. Individuals who complete this course will be equipped with the knowledge and tools necessary to assist and support colleagues and others with their mental health and well-being.
The topic of mental health has seen a substantial growth, and rightly so. In recent years and arguably right now it has been a taboo topic, but when it comes to family, friends, and colleagues there is nothing taboo about it. One of the main objectives of this course is to help identify people who may be suffering with it and how to help people through a better understanding of the topic. CPR is not the only way to save a life…
CERTIFICATION AND ASSESSMENT
Real-life scenario examples, videos, and group activities will be used as teaching methods to guarantee that you have obtained the knowledge and understanding to promote awareness of Mental Health. This course can be taken online through Zoom or in person with one of our Mental Health and Wellbeing instructors. At the conclusion of this two-day course, there will be a multiple-choice question paper.
Each delegate will receive a certificate after successfully completing this course, indicating that they have completed the Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF). Certificates are valid for three years and are accredited by the First Aid Awards by default (FAA).
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has mental ill-health or is suffering with stress
- Understanding Mental health and its stigma
- Using a Mental Health Plan to help those in crisis or need
- Finding external professional help and guidance
- The law in relation to mental health and the workplace
- Best practice when helping someone to stay in work or return to work
- Understanding of more complex mental health conditions
- Promoting well-being in the workplace and how you can become an Ambassador for Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Information on self-care to aid prevention to help others and yourself
Got a question? Call us on 01244 264144 or e-mail us at email@example.com
We always aim to respond to any queries within 24 hours.